skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Drippings of Grace
...and i caught some of those drippings
Thursday, September 15, 2011
reflection
Posted by
Viv
at
10:04 PM
I can't change the way someone sees me.
But I can change the way I see someone else.
And I can change the way I see myself.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Viv
I'm a work in progress :)
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2011
(39)
▼
September
(12)
attachment
when in lyon....
mistaken
smell the lavender
yellow + fuschia
entitled
reflection
small details
4 months early
spring
reflection
weekend morning
►
August
(6)
►
July
(21)
Powered by
Blogger
.
Popular Posts
reflection
I love the 'fogginess' of this shot of the city skyline. I spent the arvo sitting at a park bench reflecting. I like to re...
yellow + fuschia
i do enjoy taking close-ups of flowers as that allows me to capture the intricate details (obviously not in this photo though as it'...
early in the morning...
A new day brings so much hope and promises.
lunch
On my much deserved lunch break. (Chicken, sundried tomato, carrots, salad leaves, mayo...and butter!)
attachment
Half way through a haircut (when hairdresser walked off for a while). When I was a kid, I once kept my freshly cut hair in a plasti...
artichoke
Artichoke is one of those veges which my kitchen is not acquainted with. I don't really know what I'd do with an artichoke really. ...
there's no place like home
After a pretty full-on day filled with errands i clicked my heels 3 times... "There's no place like home" and magically i f...
Project 365
I know that I haven't completed my 101 goals in 1001 days but AD inspired me to start Project 365 today... I love the idea of taking...
spring
Finally made it to David Jone's spring flower displays today :) Extravagant and exquisite flower displays surrounded us as we mad...
cracking pork
lazy. hungry. dinner. girls catch-up. rain. cab. 8 hour woodfired pig. photographers. slr cameras. phones. veal tongue. fennel salad. amazi...
0 comments:
Post a Comment